Commercial Headshot Photographers LA
- Get a good night’s sleep before the session to ensure you look refreshed and alert in your headshot.
- Avoid wearing patterns or busy prints that may distract from your face.
- Choose clothing that complements your skin tone and makes you feel confident.
- Make sure your hair is styled in a way that you feel comfortable and confident.
- Consider bringing a few different clothing options to the session for variety.
- Wear minimal makeup to achieve a natural, polished look.
- Practice different expressions and poses in front of a mirror to get a sense of what you’ll be comfortable doing during the session.
- Avoid wearing jewelry that is too flashy or distracting.
- Bring a prop, if it makes sense in your profession.
- 10. Be open to the photographer’s suggestions, they will guide you through the process and help you achieve the best results.
Commercial Headshot Photographers LA by JMS