Los Angeles Headshot Photographers
1. Take your time when you are in front of the camera. The camera is following you. Don’t try to follow the camera. Take as many pauses or breaks as possible. I just shot an actor yesterday and he took breaks between every frame. That is totally acceptable. I would rather you demand my attention by taking a break than me just holding down the trigger.
2. Look down take a deep breath. Make yourself relaxed.
3. Start a conversation with your photographer while you are shooting. I feel like before people relax in front of the camera they are like a kid with bad hiccups. Taking your mind off of the fact that you are nervous in front of the camera is like getting rid of the hiccups. Try to distract your mind by starting a good conversation.
4. Make up tip. Translucent power. Great for guys and girls to keep the shine down. Check out a tutorial about powers and how to use. CLICK HERE
Famous Photography Quotes
1. The subject matter is so much more important than the photographer.
2. When you are a photographer, you work all the time, because your eye is the first camera.
― Mahatma Gandhi