Theatrical Headshots Los Angeles Tomas Ruiz
10 Wardrobe Tips For Theatrical Headshots
1. Wear clothes that fit you.
2. Pick clothes that are sort of generic but with understated style.
3. The color palette of the clothing should be muted such as grays, blacks and earth tones. Think fall and summer clothes.
4. Layering is a great way to add depth and a little character to your outfit without being too flashy.
5. Try to match your shirt with a jacket. Then you can do some with the jacket and some without.
6. Avoid jewelry or anything that draws attention away from you.
7. Make sure you wear pants that are part of the outfit. This allows the photographer to take 3/4 shots.
8. Wear clothes that are not out dated. If the clothes you have are not current hit up HandM for example and pick up a couple of inexpensive outfits.
9. Make sure your clothes are not wrinkled when you come in for headshots. Be professional.
10. Plan your outfits to show case your personality. Your clothes for a theatrical headshot should feel like a part of you.
Famous Quotes by Actors
When you see a person, do you just concentrate on their looks? It’s just a first impression. Then there’s someone who doesn’t catch your eye immediately, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world. The greatest actors aren’t what you would call beautiful sex symbols.